Part-time Program Assistant
The mission of 2HEARTS is to provide an open and supportive environment for children and young adults with congenital heart disease and their families. 2HEARTS aims to minimize the emotional burden on the youth with congenital heart disease by educating and supporting their journey from childhood to adulthood.
The part-time Program Assistant will help the current board of directors grow and develop the organization. This positions is an hourly position and we be anywhere from 5 -15 hours a week. Times and days are flexible and the program assistant can accomplish most of the work at home.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
General Administrative Duties
• Coordinates, oversees, and/or performs a wide variety of administrative and program support activities in collaboration with the President and/or Vice President. Serves as the primary point of operational and administrative contact.
Board of Directors
• Contact Board members by phone and email as needed
• Assist with compiling and formatting Board meeting materials
• Create and maintain donor files
• Update youth and family contact lists
• Associates Degree minimum
• Experience in an administrative position
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A passion for mental health and the mission and vision of the organization
• A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to work effectively with different people.
• Proven ability to organize and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills
This is a part-time, hourly position. Salary will be around $15-$20 an hour. Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 12, 2015. Due to the number of applications we receive, only email submissions will be accepted and only those selected for an interview will be contact by the organization. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line of “Part-time Program Assistant” in your e-mail.
2HEARTS is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
DONATIONS MADE IN HONOR OF:
Baby Riley Ledford
Currently we are actively seeking some very important volunteers
Please call or email 2HEARTS with any questions.
Whether it be $5.00 or $50.00
every dollar counts!
Your donation will help provide support to Colorado families.